About Me

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Nürburgring garage

We are a garage specialized in classic cars and sports car. We want to become a leading company in our sector.  Our company is one of the best in this town because we have the best machinery and service.

We are organized in three departments: classic cars, sports cars and reception and spare repair.
My name is Carlos. I am a receptionist and I am the responsible of spare parts. My job is to serve the consumers and order parts for my partners. When a car comes into the garage I perform the diagnostic.

 I am the technician in vehicle mechanic and my name is Alberto. I am specialized in sports cars. I perform the post-diagnostic operations and I help my partner Luis in his work. In addition, I do the accounts of the garage.

One day in a garage starts at organizing the departments, calling to the delivery man to get our spare parts. We also serve costumers that arrive to the garage. Our working day begins at 9 o'clock and ends at 7 o'clock. We have got two hours for eating.

And finally, I work in the department of classic cars and my name is Luis.

These are all the activities of our company.

See you soon.

Our address:

Avenida de Alemania Nº6                                    
28916
Leganés

By Luis, Carlos and Alberto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.